Sweden!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

random thoughts

Running in winter is fun! After tolerating a few weeks of no exercise (unless brisk walking to town centre and jogging on the spot in my room are counted), I finally went to run today! I have been pretty moody and easily irritable for about a week. Ever since my family came over for CNY, I have been eating alot either for fun or due to boredom after they left. I felt so bloated. Anyway it felt so good to run!!! It was drizzling slightly when I went for my run but thankfully I didn't get drenched. I ran to a housing estate and saw a stable with many horses and an open park with swings. It will be so lovely in Spring. I'm so looking forward to Spring!

Just changed a module mid-way through the semester. I'm crazy to drop an undergraduate course to take a master course. The former is too boring and crappy. I rather suffer and do more work but enjoy the module. .

I love Euroshopper. Its things are so cheap. Haha!

lalala. I want to go running again. Probably explore other parts of Lund but they all look the same. Need to gather the courage to go out in the cold first. Haha.

Hope my cousin comes during Spring time. It will be so fun to go out in Spring. Hope to go to Keukenhof in Holland. or rather by hook or by crook I WILL go there. Summer trip flights are booked already. finally. COP-Berlin-Paris-London-Scotland-COP-Lund to pick up my luggages. I think I will miss this place when I leave as much as I find it boring here. It will be nice to visit it one last time before I leave for Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home